Quote of the day: “I’d have been dead a long time ago if not for my friends, one of whom had just jumped off the cliff after me.
I’d have been a lot more appreciative if he hadn’t pushed me first." Cassandra Palmer ― Hunt the Moon by Karen Chance
Friday, November 19, 2010
Natasha 1 comment
I’d like to thank Amy @ A Simple Love Of Reading for passing this great award on to me!
Here is what they've asked after receiving this Award:
1. Thank and Link back to the person that gave this award.
2. Answer the survey questions mentioned below.
3. Pass it on to another 15 Blogs that are fairly new and interesting to you.
4. Contact the bloggers so they know they've been chosen.
This is a great refreshing idea that will be useful and fun for blogs mentioned and blogs just beginning. The questions are a neat way to find out more about fellow blogs and discover their likes and dislikes. So without further adieu, let's continue the ongoing extravaganza!
1. If you blog anonymously are you happy doing it that way? If you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now?
I've never blogged under anonymous, I like the personal touch it gives knowing who owns the blog and there thoughts on things. (I try not to get into too personal of things though.)
2. Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side:
I can be stubborn, but not for too long. I tend to forget when I was stubborn in the first place and then move on. lol
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
Hrm.. I never really thought of that...
4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?
Non alcoholic I'm assuming? haha Well I'm a water freak, but besides that Pepsi!!
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
Read, take a long bath or shower, maybe lay down and watch a movie.
6. Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?
There are many things in life I would love to accomplish. I would love to finish my comic I started. Then see where it goes from there.
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the overachiever, the shy person, or always ditching?
I actually made Class Clown in my year book.... oh boy..LOL!
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment of your life what would you see?
I'm 21 and I don't have children yet. I am engaged so that was a very great moment in my life, another would be prom. It was fun and exciting, and I had a great time. I hope to have many more throughout my life.
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?
Honeslty, I don''t mind sharing somethings on my blog, I just try not to get too personal. I blog about books, events, and the likes, and that is how it will stay, but I have the occasional random post, which is sometimes about myself. (Like this one.. haha!)
Now, the bloggers I pass this award onto are:
(They are in no particular order, and some I've been following a bit longer than others, but thought they deserved the award also! :))
The gals @ Good Choice Reading
Jo @ Once Upon A Bookcase
Jessica @ A Fanatics Book Blog
Raila @ Books out of the Bookshelves
Aly @ Fantasy4Eva
Amanda-Lee @ StoryWings